Hello World This is Our Welcome Post!

Share:
Hi ZeSoul.com is our second blog,   ZeSoul is actually using,  Kind of Lifestyle and Tutorial about anything and anything in Online World You Can Search!,    and one more thing our first blog "Parc Intro.com" is actually more about the architectural tutorial,...     if you like that you can check out Parc Intro Let's Talk about a real soul of your mind, A Blog for lifestyle and tutorial.  helps you to Make What you think most about.,



Our Pathways To Hear,[we know hear is nothing.]"

     In 2011 we start our first YouTube channel Called "Alfas Group"  [Do not search for that. Alfas is no more,] that time I don't know Google AdSense, or anything else,


   

     First I create my YouTube channel in an Internet Cafe that's time we have no easy way to get internet connection and I can't afford a monthly internet fee I upload the first video after 30-45 Days before I create a channel after 2-3 years this video has 30 views I think YouTube has stuck my views count then I change video title to "YouTube Stuck MY Video Views @30" Within 1 Day I got 70+ Views That's Time I Was Crazy, I Think Whats make the different (Simple First I give Nothing to title "0805201142558.mp4" Its look like this) Also Nothing in Description and Meta Tag,

      Now We Create another Blog  Thanks for reading Our first blog post

Quotes

Ophelia Benson
Q: Why do you blog?

A: Partly to make Butterflies and Wheels more frequently updated and more interactive (as well as that bit more interesting, I hope), but also because I think the world des-perately needs to hear my opinions, and I like to oblige.” 
― Ophelia Benson

2 comments:

/* contents of a small JavaScript file */